The goal of a Strategic Plan for Technology Services is to create an Information technology roadmap that is aligned with the Loyola strategic plan. This will enable Loyola to more effectively manage its technology organization and resources.
Download the new strategic plan for 2013.
The strategic roadmap is the recommended path Loyola must follow to realize the IT strategic goals. It consists of twelve initiatives delivered over a 3 year timeline:
- Assumptions around resource usage and schedules
- Dependencies between initiatives and current projects
- Investment size and the Loyola budget cycle
- Maintaining momentum from the IT Strategy effort
Key Roadmap Facts:
- Funding for Contractor support for system Procurement is required in several initiatives.
- No strict finish-to-start dependencies, though coordination will be needed.
- Existing projects will maintain momentum
- RED - High
- Yellow - Moderate
- Green - Low
Committees that consider ways to encourage and facilitate use of technology for instruction, research and administration, as well as information the University community of the capabilities, limitations and changes in information technology.