- RED - High
- YELLOW - Moderate
- GREEN - Low
Operational Excellence Transparency & Understanding
Determining which areas of the infrastructure need to be repaired, updated and modernized and executing the refresh
- Technology Services must determine which areas of the infrastructure need to be repaired, updated and modernized
- Infrastructure support processes must be reviewed to ensure effective levels for support staff, assess maintenance and service contract, and review the replenishment cycles for IT equipment.
Value and Organization implications:
- Improving the infrastructure will increase Loyola’s Operational Excellence by increasing performance. Maintaining availability levels of the resources and in helping to insure the highest level of user satisfaction possible.
- Requires cooperation and input from various Loyola groups
- Facilities and common service providers throughout the campuses will be involves
- With new technology development, the risk of supporting the technology increases.
- May require contractors or procurement
- Step 1- Asses Infrastructure
- Step 2- Develop Recommendations for Improvement/Modernization
- Step 3- Prioritize Deployment
- Step 4- Develop Support Structure
- Step 5- Implement the Recommendations