- RED - High
- YELLOW - Moderate
- GREEN - Low
Operational Excellence Transparency & Understanding
Refocus resources according to the IT strategic focus areas including customer consulting, after-hours support, and cloud computing services.
- Technology Services must refocus their resources to the IT strategic focus areas to emphasize areas such as customer consulting, after-hours support, and cloud computing services.
- Responsibilities of groups and individuals will change and need to remain flexible and consistent within strategic directions.
Values and Organizational Implications:
- The consultative role of Technology Services will lead to increased operational effectiveness.
- As a strong service provider, Technology Services lays the foundation for their role as a trusted partner
- Dependent on culture change and cloud computing adoption
- Developing the consultative capacity with Technology Services will require staff develop new skills and areas of expertise.
- 12 Months
- Contractors and procurement are optional
- Step1- Review the effectiveness of existing user interactions
- Step2- Establish standard, formal user communication channels and support
- Step 3- Dedicate additional resources to consulting channels as available.
Check out a diagram of the Organizational Refocus.