- RED - High
- YELLOW - Moderate
- GREEN - Low
Work with Academic Affairs to investigate the adoption of additional learning technology that enhances the existing high-touch environment.
- Integration with The Center for Teaching Excellence
- Develop “Fluency in Information Technology”
- Disciple specific and immersion workshops
- At Loyola, maintaining a high touch environment is critical at a time where teaching is being distributed across physical locations and schedules.
Value and Organizational implications:
- Increased internal support structure
- Experimentation and innovation
- New teaching strategies for active learners
- Closer alignment with Loyola infrastructure(i.e.; wireless, virtual worlds)
- Technology support and levels of service in the classroom must be extremely high
- Faculty and Academic Affairs must share the leadership for this initiative, and their advocacy and consistent adoption will drive the success for this initiative.
- 12 Months and Ongoing Operations
- Requires contractors and procurement
- Step1- Asses Learning Technology
- Step 2- Develop Recommendations for Improvement/Modernization
- Step 3- Implement the Recommendations
- Step 4- Provide On-going Support and review Effectiveness