Loyola University Maryland's Board of Trustees elected five new members at its Oct. 7 meeting.
Loyola's new trustees are:
- Kenneth Boehl, '76, MBA '81, retired senior vice chairman from Bank of America Card Services
- Michael P. Cataneo, '61, president and owner of Cataneo Inc.
- Kevin J. Finnerty, principal of Mariner/Galton Capital
- Mark O. Knott, '92, partner and vice president of Maryland Management Company
- John P. Mesko, Jr., '09, Jesuit Volunteer Corps volunteer for West Side Catholic Center in Cleveland, Ohio
"I am pleased to welcome these accomplished individuals to Loyola's Board of Trustees, and I look forward to working with them to advance Loyola's mission and objectives," said University President Brian F. Linnane, S.J. "This is a critical time in the life of Loyola University Maryland, and I know our new trustees' wisdom and experience will make invaluable contributions to this university in the years to come."
For more information or questions regarding this story, contact Media Relations Manager Nick Alexopulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5025.