Please be sure to review the application deadlines and admission requirements before starting the online application.
* International applicants requiring F-1 Student Visa Status are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Fall Semester – Aug. 1
- Spring Semester – Nov. 15
- Summer Session – May 15
- Signed application form
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Transcripts (official - in sealed envelopes)
- Current resumé or vitae (please forward via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
- Essay responding to one of the three questions emailed to email@example.com (essay instructions below)
- No GRE's required
- WES Evaluation and Translation - Required only for college or university studies pursued outside the United States
- TOEFL Score Report – Required only if English is not your native language or if you have not completed a degree program taught in English. Score cannot be more than two years old. *
*Loyola’s institution code is 5370
Please send all required documents to:
Loyola University Maryland
Graduate Admission Processing Center
P.O. Box 1447
Beltsville, MD 20704
Telephone: 410-617-5020 or 800-221-9107 ext. 5020
Note: No action can be taken on your application for admission until all required materials, fees, and transcripts are received.
Instructions: Please respond to one of the questions below. Your answer can be in the form of a traditional essay (up to 500 words), a short video (up to two minutes), an audio slide show, or another medium of your choosing. If you choose to create your essay in a medium other than a text file, please submit the URL with the appropriate permissions for us to access it. All essays should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Over the past five years, how have new ways of communicating affected the way you go about your life?
- TED talks (www.ted.com) are an ongoing series of short lectures on themes that focus on “ideas worth spreading.” They are intended to pique the curiosity of viewers. If you were given the opportunity to create a TED talk, what would be your topic and very briefly what would you say?
- If you could create your own new media platform (the next Twitter, for example), what would it do and why?
Please note: If you submit a video, we recommend creating a private channel on YouTube. Instructions for creating the private channel can be found at http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=157177
Access the application >>
Track your application >>
Questions about the application or the application process? Contact:
Toll-free 800-221-9107, ext. 5020