Dr. David Binkley
Director of the Graduate Program
Donnelly Science, Room 125
Walk-in or by appointment
Dr. Binkley is Director of the Graduate Programs in Computer Science and Software Engineering. He teaches a diverse set of courses in the undergraduate program, and he is an active researcher in software engineering, information retrieval, and related areas.
- Information retrieval in software engineering
- Software engineering and testing
- Program slicing and merging
- Programming languages
- Software for safety-critical systems
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- N. Gold, J. Krinke, M. Harman, and D. Binkley. Clone Detection for Max/MSP Patch Libraries (Poster Abstract). Digital Music Research Network Workshop, London, 2009.
- S. Islam, J. Krinke, and D. Binkley. Coherent Dependence Clusters. ACM SIGPLAN-SIGSOFT Workshop on Program Analysis for Software Tools and Engineering, 2010.
- D. Binkley, M. Davis, D. Lawrie, and C. Morrell. To CamelCase or Under_score? Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Program Comprehension, 2009.