|Developer- Programmer - Global Learning Systems & KeyStone Learning Systems LLC Subsidiaries of Bancroft Technology Group, I
||Global Learning Systems & KeyStone Learning Systems LLC Subsidiaries of Bancroft Technology Group, I
||must have experience developing web based applications
||Depends on Experience
Global Learning Systems is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic IT Developer/Programmer to be a part of our team, remote and/or in our Lynchburg, Virginia office. This person must have experience developing web based applications. This position is for a full-time, 40 hours per week, salaried employee.
• Develop new and enhance existing features including collaboration in requirements gathering
• Implement enhancements or upgrades to back-end systems, services, tools, and platform
• Re-factor code to optimize performance and bug fixes
• Bi-weekly evening deployments and occasional tier 3 tech support
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
• 3+ years Proven experience developing web-based applications using:
o Microsoft ASP.NET (C#) MVC framework
o MS SQL Server (Joins, Views, Stored Procedures) and LINQ,
• Ability to appreciate and articulate oral and written constraints associated with a task or project during requirements gathering, design, and development
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Azure platform experience is a plus
• Educational, eLearning, LMS, SCORM applications experience is a plus
• 3rd-party API experience is a plus
• Responsive web design, mobile web development, and cross device compatibility experience preferred
• Development of RESTful web services experience is a plus
• Other duties as assigned.
• Critical to success in this role is the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with a wide range, and diverse group of people.
Global Learning Systems & KeyStone Learning Systems LLC Subsidiaries of Bancroft Technology Group, I
6030 Daybreak Circle
(410) 800.4000 ext.100 (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE) T
eFax (866) 422.7015 F