The minor consists of 6 total courses, with 1 required foundation course and a capstone course.
The following is required of all students:
- BL 101 Introduction to Forensic Sciences (4 credits)
- Capstone course (3 credits)
- At least two elective course at the 300-level or higher from the approved list of courses
- Elective courses must be distributed minimally across two academic departments, and at least one course must be completed in each of two academic divisions (e.g., Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Sellinger School of Business).
- Permission may be granted for students to enroll in courses in which pre-requisites have not been met, following consultation with the appropriate department chair and Director of the Forensic Studies minor. Students should also consider completing some pre-requisites as part of their natural science and social science core requirements.
Visit the course catalog to learn more.