Master of Arts in Liberal Studies - 36-credit degree program
Master’s Plus in Liberal Studies - for students who already have a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies and wish to continue taking classes
Fall Semester: August 1*
Spring Semester: December 1*
Summer Sessions: May 1*
*At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the application deadline on a space-available basis.
International Students Application Deadlines:*
International students may only be enrolled in full-time degree programs. In order to maintain a full-time status, students may be required to travel between Loyola's three campuses in Baltimore, Timonium, and Columbia. Public transportation is not available. International students must submit a complete application for admission (including all supplemental documentation) by the deadlines shown below.
Fall Semester: May 1
Spring Semester: September 1
*The Master’s Plus option is not available for international students.
Required Application Materials
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that a completed application and all supplemental materials are received by the application deadline. Supplemental materials, once received, become the property of Loyola University Maryland and cannot be returned.
- Application form.
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by an approved evaluation service (naces.org)
- Two professional/academic letters of recommendation.
- Professional resume
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required if the student's native language is not English. Loyola's ETS code is 5370.
- International Student Supplemental Form (required only if a student visa is needed)
Please sent all required documents to:
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or emailed to email@example.com
If you have any questions or need any help with the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (410) 617-5020 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org..