Professor of French
Office: 458 Maryland Hall
- University of Texas (Austin), M.A.
- University of Minnesota, Ph.D.
Research and Teaching Interests
- Eighteenth Century French Literature
- Foreign language pedagogy
Service, Activities, and Memberships in Academic Societies
Service: College Activities (Representative assignments)
Memberships in Academic Societies
- American Association of Teachers of French
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Northeast Conference Advisory Council
- Maryland Foreign Language Association
Dr. Haggstrom is currently working with four co-authors from other universities on a beginning and intermediate college-level French language programs to be published by Prentice Hall in 2012. Each program includes a textbook, DVDs, online and paper student workbook, a program specific website, instructor's resource manual and test bank.