M.Ed. in Montessori Education
For AMI Partner Institutes
In today's educational climate, an advanced degree enhances opportunities for professional advancement and leadership. Loyola University Maryland has a unique program that allows qualified students to combine AMI Montessori teacher training with a Master’s degree in Education.
Please join us for our virtual information session on Thursday, December 4. You will get an overview of Loyola's M.Ed. program in montessori education and information about the admission process from our Program Director Jack Rice.
Join the Adobe Connect Meeting
- December 4, 2014: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, 4-4:45 pm Pacific Standard Time
- January 15, 2015: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- February 19, 2015: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- March 19, 2015: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- April 16, 2015: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- May 21, 2015: 7-7:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
View a recording of our January virtual information session for 2014 multi-summer partner programs.
View a recording of our June virtual information session for 2014 academic year partner programs.
Register for an Information Session
Fields marked with an * are required.