Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Office: HU 050L
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- M.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2008
- B.A., Swarthmore College, 2002
Areas of Specialization
- Ethics, including feminist ethics
- Kant’s ethical, social and historical philosophy
- 19th century German philosophy
- “Aristotle on Friendship and Self-Knowledge: The Friend Beyond the Mirror,” History of Philosophy Quarterly 28.2 (April 2011).
- “Radical Moral Imagination: Courage, Hope and Articulation,” forthcoming in Hypatia
- “Moral Imagination, Perception and Judgment,” forthcoming in The Southern Journal of Philosophy
- “Arendt and the Theological Significance of Natality,” forthcoming in Philosophy Compass
- American Dissertation Fellowship from the American Association for University Women (AAUW), 2010
- Spindel Emerging Scholar Prize, 2nd place, 2010.
- APA Graduate Student Travel Award, Central Division, 2011.