Computer Science Department
Donnelly Science, Room 125
Walk-in or by appointment
Everyone calls me by by last name, Raunak. This is because even though Raunak is my last name, it is not my family name. If there were an official family name, it would be my first name: Mohammad. Amongst friends, colleagus, and students, I am known simply as Raunak.
- Discrete-event Simulation of Human-centered Processes
- Software Testing
- Software Engineering
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2009
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2000
- B.S., Computer Science, North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1996
- M. S. Raunak and L. J. Osterweil. Resource Management in Complex, Dynamic Environments. Submitted to IEEE Int'l Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS'2011), 2011.
- M. S. Raunak, L. J. Osterweil, and A. Wise. Developing Discrete Event Simulations from Rigorous Process Definitions. Accepted for Proceedings of Theory of Modeling and Simulation (TMS/DEVS 2011).
- M. S. Raunak, L. J. Osterweil, A. Wise, L. Clarke, and P. Henneman. Simulating Patient Flow through an Emergency Department Using Process-Driven Discrete Event Simulation. In Proceedings of the Software Engineering in Healthcare (SEHC) Workshop at the 31st International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'09), 2009.