Master of Arts in Liberal Studies - 36-credit degree program
Master’s Plus in Liberal Studies - for students who already have a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies and wish to continue taking classes
Fall Semester: August 1*
Spring Semester: December 1*
Summer Sessions: May 1*
*At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the application deadline on a space-available basis.
International Students Application Deadlines:*
International students may only be enrolled in full-time degree programs. In order to maintain a full-time status, students may be required to travel between Loyola's three campuses in Baltimore, Timonium, and Columbia. Public transportation is not available. International students must submit a complete application for admission (including all supplemental documentation) by the deadlines shown below.
Fall Semester: May 1
Spring Semester: September 15
*The Master’s Plus option is not available for international students.
Required Application Materials
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that a completed application and all supplemental materials are received by the application deadline. Supplemental materials, once received, become the property of Loyola University Maryland and cannot be returned.
Effective May 2, 2017 our graduate application system has changed. To start a NEW application please apply at https://grad.loyola.edu/apply/. If you have already submitted an online application prior to May 2nd but have not submitted all required supplemental documents, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5020 so that we may assist you with the application process.
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by an approved evaluation service (naces.org)
- Two professional/academic letters of recommendation.
- Professional resume
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required if the student's native language is not English. Loyola's ETS code is 5370. Loyola requires a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or a 7 in all areas for the IELTS
- International Student Supplemental Form (required only if a student visa is needed)
Please send all required documents to:
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or emailed to email@example.com
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (410) 617-5020 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.