Summer Program in Prague
The Loyola Summer Program in Prague is a one-month intensive Study Abroad Program open to all majors which offers two 3 credit courses:
- TH305 Ethics: Contemporary Moral Issues (satisfies Ethics core—NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN TH201)
- SC230 Introduction to Czech Culture and Society (counts as Sociology elective; Global Studies Topical Component
Charles University in Prague
Catholic Theological Faculty
Annually, in July.
Criteria for Acceptance
- QGPA of at least 2.5
- Academic advisor’s approval
- Clean disciplinary record (not on disciplinary probation or with history of disciplinary problems)
- Recommendation from faculty or administrator
Fee covers tuition, housing, breakfast, some other meals, cultural events and trips (airfare not included).
Dr. Barbara Vann
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology
- Online Application due mid February.
- $500 deposit due in SAS when application is submitted; balance due mid March.
To apply, visit www.loyola.edu/department/international-programs.