Congratulations, Class of 2019!
We are pleased that you have been accepted to Loyola’s graduate program in Speech-Language Pathology!
To Do Now:
To secure your place in the program, please complete the following no later than the date listed in your acceptance letter:
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 online at www.loyola.edu/deposit. Please have your Loyola ID number available.
- Complete a criminal background check following these guidelines. The results will automatically be sent to Loyola.
- Review Program Fact Sheet
You will need to complete the following by July 31:
- Send an official transcript(s) to Ms. Emilie Aguilar (contact info below) showing:
- (1) a conferred bachelor’s level degree,
- (2) all relevant CSD/SLP coursework, and
- (3) prerequisite coursework in statistics, social sciences, biology, and physical sciences
- Send an official transcript(s) to The Office of Graduate Admission (contact info below) showing:
- (1) a conferred bachelor’s level degree
- Send proof of 25 observation hours to Ms. Emilie Aguilar
- Complete and return Proof of Immunization form to Ms. Emilie Aguilar
Ms. Emilie Aguilar
Director of Program Operations, Graduate Program
8890 McGaw Road
Columbia, MD 21045
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method of contact)
Office of Graduate Admission
Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093