2016-17 Saturday Montessori Workshops
Save the dates! (Flyer) Additional information and registration details will be posted closer to the date of the event.
September 24, 2016
- Language and the Young Child (for Parents) with Jennifer Shields
AMI Primary trainer Jennifer Shields will present a morning program designed for parents, caregivers and others engaged with children during the first plane of development (birth to age six). The focus will be understanding language development in infants and young children and exploring how adults can support this important aspect of the child’s life.
To be held at the Washington Montessori Institute located at 8890 McGaw Rd., Columbia, MD 21045 on September 24, 2016 from 9:00 to 11:30 A.M.
Cost is $40 per participant (Checks only, payable to Loyola University Maryland; no credit card or phone registration available.)
Registration deadline is September 16th
Download the informational flyer and registration form
November 19, 2016
- Creativity and Art (for Primary Teachers) with Janet McDonell
- Freedom and Discipline (for Primary Assistants) with Jennifer Shields
January 14, 2017
- Deepening Understanding of the Child with Special Needs: Autism and ADD/ADHD (for Administrators, Teachers and Assistants) with Nora McNamara, M.D., Child Psychiatrist and AMI Montessorian
March 11, 2017
- Reading Classification and Pouch Making (for Primary Teachers and Assistants) with Janet McDonell and Nicole Bacak
- Handwork and Food Preparation (for Elementary Teachers and Assistants) with Jamie Rue
All workshops will be held at
Washington Montessori Institute
at Loyola Columbia Graduate Center
8890 McGaw Rd.
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Questions? Contact Jane Scheuermann at (410) 617-7771 or email@example.com