Loyola offers the exceptional academic programs, mentoring and networking opportunities, and the liberal arts foundation that will help you transition to the career of your choice—and all the personal and professional experiences that await you in the future.
Any applicant who has enrolled in courses at another college or university after the completion of high school must apply as a transfer student.
Admission for transfer applicants is selective. The admission evaluation for transfer students is primarily an academic review. A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.70 in previous college work is required.
Transfer Application Requirements
International students require additional application requirements.
Deadlines & Important Dates
- March 15 – priority application deadline for fall admission
- June 15 - International student application deadline for fall admission
- July 15 – regular decision application deadline for fall admission
See all deadlines and important dates.
Transfer Credit Evaluation
Detailed credit evaluations will be included with each offer of acceptance. Evaluations are coordinated by the Academic Advising and Support Center and the faculty.
Credentials Should Be Sent To:
Undergraduate Admission Processing Center
Loyola University Maryland
P.O. Box 1467
Beltsville, MD 20704
For overnight deliveries that require a physical address, please use:
Transfer Admission Office
4501 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21210
A student who attended Loyola in the past and withdrew before completing a degree program must apply for re-entry.
Re-entry application requirements:
- Common Application College Report Form from all colleges attended since leaving Loyola
- Official transcripts from all other colleges attended since leaving Loyola
- Essay should include what the student has done since leaving Loyola and the reason for returning
Track Your Application
Already applied? Track the progress of your application materials.