Learn Loyola: An Open House for Juniors, Seniors, and Transfers
Experience Loyola for yourself and see your future college home in action! We invite you to visit and explore our beautiful campus and discover the numerous opportunities that await you during your four years at Loyola.
This event begins at 10 a.m. and runs until 3 p.m. During this time the following sessions will be held:
- President's Welcome - Loyola's president and dean of undergraduate admission welcome you to Loyola.
- Academic Department Overviews - Professors from each academic department explain the curriculum, internships, activities, facilities, and career opportunities for each major (you may select up to three).
- Special Interest Forum - Learn about a variety of topics—community service, financial aid and scholarships, first-year programs, the Honors Program, recreational sports, ROTC/military science, study abroad, and transfer admission.
- Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch with Loyola alumni, current students, and your future fellow students.
- Campus Tour - A Loyola student guide will introduce you to the picturesque Evergreen campus.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Your visit concludes with a self-guided tour of our state-of-the-art Fitness and Aquatic Center. Before you go, you’ll also have a chance to see your admission counselor again for an informal meet-and-greet.
This event will take place in November 2015
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.