- Maintenance for Evergreen and Timonium Campuses
- Rent for the Graduate Center, Columbia Campus
- Utilities for 2.1 million square feet
At Loyola, we know that a safe, comfortable, technologically advanced, sustainable campus environment is important to the success of our students.
Whether we are building new buildings or making critical enhancements to campus landmarks, Loyola is always improving and maintaining the classrooms, laboratories, residence halls, athletic facilities, and other places that make our University so distinctive.
You can see this commitment in every corner of our campus, notably
- our "green" first-year residence hall
- the transformed Loyola/Notre Dame Library
- state-of-the-art Ridley Athletic Complex
- Donnelly Science Center's 15,000-square-foot, $12 million expansion and renovation
The investment doesn't stop when a building project is completed. Our dedication to first-rate facilities means making sure regular maintenance, system upgrades, and unexpected expenditures are addressed thoroughly and responsibly.