Student assistant positions are paid for 7-15 hours of work per week for work study eligible students only. Student assistants provide clerical and administrative support to CCSJ and are expected to participate in several full-staff and supervisor meetings each semester. View the complete position description here.
To apply for the position, visit the Application Process webpage or contact Malia Maniyatt at 410-617-2072.
Assists with administrative operations of the Center including:
- Welcoming office visitors
- Providing phone coverage at front desk
- Assisting with motorpool request
- Offering customer service to visitors
- Photocopying and faxing
- Posting flyers and running errands
- Checking in with and assisting Center staff
- Assisting Service Coordinators
- Preparing bulk mailings/sorting mail
- Completing other tasks as needed