Spring Break Outreach Payment Information
- Cash—be sure to ask for a written receipt for your payment
- Online Payment
The first three all need to be completed in the CCSJ office, either with a CCSJ Student Assistant at the front desk or with Jean Anne, CCSJ Office Manager.
If you find out that you are a New Orleans or Immokalee participant, you will owe an additional Airfare fee by Friday, December 7 at 3 pm, which can be paid in any of the four ways above.
- Friday, Nov. 16 at 3 pm - General S.B.O Participant Fee of $250
- Friday, Dec. 7 at 3 pm - Additional airfare fee of $250 for New Orleans and Immokalee
If you anticipate having difficulty paying the Participant Fee or Airfare fee the payment deadlines, you can make special arrangements for payment. This must be done by talking directly to Chirstina Harrison. The alternative arrangements are:
- Payment in installments: regular payments in amounts convenient for you
- Payment through additional fundraising to cover fees
If both of these efforts are unsuccessful, you may apply for a CCSJ grant to cover the fees.
If have any further questions, please contact Christina Harrison at ext. 2771.