Service-Learning Info For Faculty, Staff and Administrators
General Service-Learning Information
Information for Current Service-Learning Faculty Members
- Acceptance of Risk (Word Doc)
- This form must be signed by all students engaging in service-learning. Faculty must collect these forms from students if your partner site does not have a Service Coordinator and you will not be requiring students to attend the general service-learning prep session presented by the Office of Service-Learning.
- Student-Faculty-Agency Contract (Word doc)
- This form is recommended for all service-learning courses. It must be customized with each course's service-learning objectives and completed by the student with the Service-learning partner and turned into the faculty member.
- Transportation Information (Website)
- Loyola manages a fleet of vehicles for all students doing service as part of a service-learning course. Students may access this service by reserving a vehicle through CCSJ. The CCSJ website has updated information on the process and a link to the online reservation form. Students must start early to become authorized nad reserve vehicles well in advance.
- Student Service-Learning Timeline (Word doc)
- This provides deadlines for signing up and starting the service-learning experience, particularly for students serving in weekly service.
- Log Sheet (Word doc)
- Many faculty members ask students to use this form to track their scompleted hours. Students bring this form to their site each week and their site supervisor signs off that they have completed the hours.
- Earned Course Release Form (Word doc)
- This form is completed by the Office of Service-Learning to certify that a faculty member has taught enough service-learning students to be eligible for a course release.