Baltimore Adult Communication Disorders Interest Group and the Loyola Clinical Centers to host continuing education event
On Wednesday, November 2nd, the Baltimore Adult Communication Disorders Interest Group (B.A.C.D.I.G.) and the Loyola Clinical Centers will be hosting a continuing education event. Andrea Hayes MS, CCC-SLP, a speech-language pathologist at Johns Hopkins University and Loyola affiliate faculty member, will be presenting "Cardiology, Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiothoracic Surgery: Overview & Implications for the medical SLP." The event will be held at Loyola's Timonium Graduate Campus beginning at 5pm. Light fare will be provided. Please contact Andrea Atticks email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
Listen to a father talk about how speech therapy at the LCC helped his school-aged son improve his articulation.
- View our 2011-12 annual report (PDF)
- Loyola Clinical Centers awarded $50K grant from Stulman Foundation to support brain injury and disorder services »
- FREE caregiver support group for parents whose children were recently diagnosed with Aspergers Disorder or PDD-NOS (Word doc) »
- April is National Autism Awareness Month »
- Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients »