Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients
Thinking about trading in your current iPad for the new edition? Consider donating the old one to the Loyola Clinical Centers, where they can be used to help a huge number of the LCC's speech-language pathology and literacy clients meet their therapy goals. The LCC has a small number of iPads available thanks to a grant donation, but a larger stock would allow its students and clinical faculty to use the technology with a larger number of clients, and establish a loaner bank so clients and their families can determine if purchasing their own mobile device would be helpful. The LCC will be accepting tax-deductible donations of personally owned iPads from now through May 15, so if you or a spouse, friend, or family member is ready for a new device, consider sending your old one to a very good home.
Devices can be dropped off at the following locations:
Loyola Clinical Centers â€“ Belvedere Square
Monday â€“ Thursday: 8:30 a.m. â€“ 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. â€“ 4:30 p.m.
Graduate Center â€“ Timonium Campus
Monday â€“ Thursday: 6:30 a.m. â€“ 10 p.m.
Friday â€“ Saturday: 6:30 a.m. â€“ 5 p.m.
Columbia Clinical Centers (3rd Floor)
Tuesday: 10 a.m. â€“ 2 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. â€“ 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. â€“ 2 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. â€“ 5 p.m.
Devices can also be mailed to the Loyola Clinical Centers at 5911 York Road, Suite 100, Baltimore, Md. Please direct any questions to 410-617-1200.
"M" improved her articulation with the help of sessions tailored specifically to her interests, which made her more engaged.
- View our 2011-12 annual report (PDF)
- Loyola Clinical Centers awarded $50K grant from Stulman Foundation to support brain injury and disorder services »
- FREE caregiver support group for parents whose children were recently diagnosed with Aspergers Disorder or PDD-NOS (Word doc) »
- April is National Autism Awareness Month »
- Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients »