April is National Autism Awareness Month
Did you know that April is National Autism Awareness Month? National Autism Awareness Month is designed to highlight the growing need for concern and awareness about autism. Autism prevalence is now one in every 88 children in America. Show your support for people with autism by wearing the Autism Awareness Puzzle Ribbon. For more information please visit http://www.autism-society.org/about-us/national-autism-awareness-month.
Listen to a father talk about how speech therapy at the LCC helped his school-aged son improve his articulation.
- View our 2011-12 annual report (PDF)
- Loyola Clinical Centers awarded $50K grant from Stulman Foundation to support brain injury and disorder services »
- FREE caregiver support group for parents whose children were recently diagnosed with Aspergers Disorder or PDD-NOS (Word doc) »
- April is National Autism Awareness Month »
- Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients »