Psy.D. Graduate Receives Outstanding Dissertation Award
Kristina Lloyd, Psy.D. '10, recently received the National Academy of Neuropsychology's 2010 Outstanding Dissertation Award for her dissertation, which examined test order effects in measures of verbal memory and fluency. She accepted the award at the organization's 2010 conference in Vancouver, B.C.
Lloyd collected the data for her dissertation while practicing as a graduate student clinician at Loyola. The project was based on her observations of assessments completed by Clinical Centers clients.
Chris Higgins, Ph.D., assistant professor of psychology, served as Lloyd's dissertation chair.
First-grader Garcia improved his reading skills 300% in the Literacy Scholars program.
- View our 2011-12 annual report (PDF)
- Loyola Clinical Centers awarded $50K grant from Stulman Foundation to support brain injury and disorder services »
- FREE caregiver support group for parents whose children were recently diagnosed with Aspergers Disorder or PDD-NOS (Word doc) »
- April is National Autism Awareness Month »
- Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients »