Learn To Fight Back, Protect Yourself
Every women can defend herself and is worth defending. Every women knows some self-defense. Taking a class provides more tools and a chance to practice them. Women are faced with a verity of assaults every day. Self-defense programs teach a range of self-defense options to choose from. Each women has the right to choose what is the best answer for each situation.
- Why women are afraid to learn to fight - Reasons why people do not take a Self-Defense class
- Strikes and their reactions - A table that tells you what the attacker will do once you strike him, as well as a chart with pictures and arrows to show where the good strike points are
- What is Self-Defense? - Self-Defense is not a Martial Art Know the differences
- Security Mace Alert Page - Read what Mace can or can't do from the makers of Mace
- Rape - What is rape, what kinds of rape can occur, men's opinions on rape, and why some Americans believe that the victim is partly to blame
- Decrease Your Chances of attacks - Tips of things you can do to decrease the possibility of being attacked
- If You are abducted - Things you can do if the attack turns into an abduction.
- Mental Attitude - What is the proper attitude to have before and during an attack?
- Law - What the law says about using self-defense techniques for protection
- Types of Resistance - Ways of being attacked and how to do a proper ID
- Out On The Town - When you go out, are you safe? Check the list to find out things to keep in mind
- Safety in the Home - Tips to keep you safe at home W/ children
- Safety in the Car - Tips on how to keep your car in good shape and tips to keep you safe
- Need Help? Web page links Links from other web sites that offer all kinds of help for victims and non-victims.
Take a Self-Defense class at Loyola. Contact Renshi Donna Mathews (410-494-4963 or email@example.com)