CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2017 students are invited to declare their major. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 043). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor over the summer.
- All students in the Class of 2016 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessed through WebAdvisor.
WebAdvisor Add/Drop and Sixth Course:
- WebAdvisor Add/Drop reopens on July 11, 2014
- Students may also add a sixth course beginning July 11.
Summer Courses at Loyola
- Loyola summer course offerings may be found on Inside Loyola and summer course policies and procedures may be found on the Records Office website.
- Registration for session I (May 29 – July 10) closes may 22 at 5 PM
- Registration for session II (july 14—august 21) closes july 2 at 5 PM
Summer Courses Away
**If a summer course is a prerequisite for a fall course, students must register for their summer course or submit their summer away request prior to their fall registration date.**
Core Advisor Workshop:
- May 21, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 4 PM in the 4th Floor Programming Room. To RSVP please contact Samantha Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org