CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2018 students should declare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2017 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessed through WebAdvisor.
Graduate Programs at Loyola
Information about Loyola Graduate programs is available here if you have students who are interested in continuing their education at Loyola or who might be well suited for the program offerings.
Course Registration Dates for Fall 2015 Semester:
- March 18 - Class of 2016
- April 8 - Class of 2017
- April 22 - Class of 2018
2015 Summer Courses at Loyola:
- Summer 1: May 28 - July 9 (last day to register through WebAdvisor is May 21)
- Summer 2: July 13- August 20 (last day to register through WebAdvisor is July 1)
- More information on the Summer Sessions page.
Core Advisor Workshop:
Wednesday, May 20 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the 4th Floor Program Room
Upcoming and recent advising workshop information is available here.
Summer Orientation Sessions:
- Session 1 - June 15-16
- Session 2 - June 18-19
- Session 3 - June 22-23
- Session 4 - June 25-26
- Session 5 - June 29-30
Missed the Registration workshops? Click to download a PDF of the Spring 2015 Advising Newsletter.