CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2018 students should declare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2017 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessedthrough WebAdvisor.
Graduate Programs at Loyola
- Information about Loyola Graduate programs is available here if you have students who are interested in continuing their education at Loyola or who might be well suited forthe program offerings.
Fall 2015 Withdrawal Date
- Monday, November 9th at 5 p.m. is the last day to withdraw from a Fall 2015 course with a grade of "W." Students must have the signatures of their professor, faculty advisor,administrator from the office of academic affairs for varsity athletics (for varsity athletes), and an administrator from the AASC. No exceptions or extensions can be granted.
Spring 2016 Registration Dates
- October 21, 2015: Class of 2016
- October 28, 2015: Class of 2017
- November 4, 2015: Class of 2018
- November 11-12, 2015: Class of 2019
WebAdvisor Add/Drop (including 6th course registration) begins November 16 at 9 a.m.
- Final exams are scheduled from Wednesday, December 11 through Thursday, December 19.