CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2017 students should delcare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2016 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessed through WebAdvisor.
Last day to withdraw from a course:
- The last day for students to withdraw from courses with a grade of "W" is November 10 by 5 p.m.
Course Registration Dates for Spring 2015 Semester:
- October 22 - Class of 2015
- October 29 - Class of 2016
- November 5 - Class of 2017
- November 12 & 13 - Class of 2018
Registration Workshop for advisors:
- Monday, October 13 at 12 p.m. in the 4th Floor Programming Room
- Tuesday, October 14 at 3 p.m. in the 4th Floor Programming Room
Please see the Advisors Workshop page for more information.