CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2020 students should declare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2019 should have already formally declared a major.
Graduate Programs at Loyola
- Information about Loyola Graduate programs is available here if you have students who are interested in continuing their education at Loyola or who might be well suited for the program offerings.
Fall 2017 Withdrawal Date
- Friday, November 10 at 5 p.m. is the last day to withdraw from a Fall 2017 course with a grade of "W." Students must have the signatures of their professor, faculty advisor, administrator from Student-Athlete Support Services (for varsity athletes), and an administrator from the AASC. No exceptions or extensions can be granted.
Spring 2018 Registration Dates
- October 25, 2017: Class of 2018
- October 26, 2017: Class of 2018 may register for a 6th course (electronic permission is required)
- November 1, 2017: Class of 2019
- November 8, 2017: Class of 2020
- November 15-16, 2017: Class of 2021
WebAdvisor Add/Drop (including 6th course registration) begins November 20, 2017 at 9 a.m. Students in the Class of 2019, 2020 and 2021 may add a 6th course at this time.
- Final exams are scheduled from December 13 through December 21, 2017.