CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2019 students should declare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2018 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessedthrough WebAdvisor.
Graduate Programs at Loyola
- Information about Loyola Graduate programs is available here if you have students who are interested in continuing their education at Loyola or who might be well suited for the program offerings.
Fall 2016 Withdrawal Date
- Monday, November 11th at 5 p.m. is the last day to withdraw from a Fall 2016 course with a grade of "W." Students must have the signatures of their professor, faculty advisor, administrator from Student-Athlete Support Services (for varsity athletes), and an administrator from the AASC. No exceptions or extensions can be granted.
Spring 2017 Registration Dates
- October 19, 2016: Class of 2017
- October 26, 2016: Class of 2018
- November 2, 2016: Class of 2019
- November 9-10, 2016: Class of 2020
WebAdvisor Add/Drop (including 6th course registration) begins November 14th at 9 a.m.
- Final exams are scheduled from December 14th through December 22nd.