ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Register now for the 21st Annual Family Weekend ALANA Breakfast.
- ACE Workshop Wednesdays are back! #MixNMingle is this Wednesday from 12noon to 1pm in the CMC.
- MAN2MAN returns this Wednesday from 5-6:30pm in College Center Conference Room 113 (behind Starbucks).
- Sister to Sister returns this Thursday from 5-6:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center!
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.