The center aisle is 65 feet long and has two rows of pews-18 on the right and 24 on the left. The chapel can seat over 400 people. Each pew column is 2 1/4 inches in width and 37 inches in height.
The reservation/usage fee for weddings at the chapel is $500. Fees for the cantor and organist for your wedding are $175 each. Pre-Cana fees vary depending on the classes that you select.
- A two and a half hour time slot is allotted for all weddings. One hour is allotted before the wedding for florists, photographers, and guests to arrive, and 90 minutes for the actual ceremony and pictures. The time shown on the schedule is the time the ceremony is to begin.
- There are NO Friday weddings at Loyola.
- There are at most four wedding times available on any given Saturday: 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 6 p.m. Please check the chapel schedule for availability. The University often has the Chapel reserved for events and that is why many days and times are not available.
- We do not have a changing room in the chapel so brides must come prepared.
- Flowers are not permitted during Lent.
- There can be no candlelight weddings at Loyola.
- You may not throw anything (flowers, rice, etc.) inside or outside the Chapel.
- The wedding rehearsal is held in the Chapel the Friday evening prior to the wedding.