Mass or Eucharist, lies at the heart of who we are and what we believe as Catholic Christians; it is the “source and summit of our faith," and the font from which all our actions flow (Lumen Gentium 11).
Summer Mass Schedule
Sunday, August 31 at 6:00 p.m. in Alumni Chapel
Sunday, August 31 at 10:00 p.m. in Hopkins Court
Mass of the Holy Spirit
- Sunday, September 7 at 12:00 p.m. in Alumni Chapel
- Campus barbeque to follow
Sunday Mass Schedule during the Academic Year (2014-15)
- Regular Mass schedule resumes September 14, 2014
- 11:00 a.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 6:00 p.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 8:00 p.m. in Fava Chapel (Hammerman)
- 10:00 p.m. in Hopkins Court
Weekday Mass & Liturgy Schedule during the Academic Year
- 12:10 p.m.: Daily Mass in Alumni Chapel
- 5 p.m. (Every Thursday): Evensong (Evening Prayer) in Alumni Chapel
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated each day (Mon. – Fri.) before the 12:10 p.m. Daily Mass.
Presider and Liturgical Ministry Schedules
Gluten-Free Communion Breads
Loyola Campus Ministry maintains a supply of gluten-free communion wafers for those who have an intolerance for wheat. Those desiring to receive a gluten-free host at communion should make arrangements to do so 10 minutes before Mass by visiting the sacristy and informing the sacristan.