Mass or Eucharist, lies at the heart of who we are and what we believe as Catholic Christians; it is the “source and summit of our faith," and the font from which all our actions flow (Lumen Gentium 11).
Summer Mass Schedule
- Sundays during June & July (June 8 - July 27): 10 a.m. in Alumni Chapel
- There are no Sunday masses during August.
- Regular Mass schedule resumes September 14, 2014
Sunday Mass Schedule during the Academic Year (2013-14)
- 11:00 a.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 6:00 p.m. in Alumni Chapel
- 8:00 p.m. in Fava Chapel (Hammerman)
- 10:00 p.m. in Hopkins Court
Weekday Mass & Liturgy Schedule during the Academic Year
- 12:10 p.m.: Daily Mass in Alumni Chapel
- 5 p.m. (Every Thursday): Evensong (Evening Prayer) in Alumni Chapel
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated each day (Mon. – Fri.) before the 12:10 p.m. Daily Mass.
Presider and Liturgical Ministry Schedules
Gluten-Free Communion Breads
Loyola Campus Ministry maintains a supply of gluten-free communion wafers for those who have an intolerance for wheat. Those desiring to receive a gluten-free host at communion should make arrangements to do so 10 minutes before Mass by visiting the sacristy and informing the sacristan.