Job Readiness Workshops
The Career Center has transitioned the majority of job readiness workshops to an online, self-paced format. The Effective Resumes and Employer Correspondence
, Interviewing I
, and Interviewing II
workshops are available to all students and alumni as a course in Moodle
To receive credit for completing the workshops:
- Log in to Moodle and self-enroll in the course;
- Click through the 3 workshops and complete the 10-question quiz at the end of each one;
- All 3 quizzes must be completed to receive credit for the workshops; and
- Each workshop can be done independently of the others and it is not required that all three be completed consecutively.
Please contact The Career Center
at 410-617-2232 with any questions.
For the workshops below, students must register for each workshop and registration is limited. Ways to register for workshops include:
- Stop by The Career Center in the DeChiaro College Center, W002.
- Call The Career Center at (410) 617-2232.
- Register online. (coming soon)
- Send an e-mail to The Career Center. Include your name, phone #, year, and major.
Once your registration is confirmed, The Career Center will provide the location of the workshops.
01/27/2017 – Acing the Interview: Prepare, Perform, & Follow-up
Location: Cohn Hall 133
3:00 - 5:30 pm
Formally known as "Marathon Workshop". Gain some tips on how to prepare and present yourself professionally in an interview setting! If you have not completed the online workshops, this is a requirement to participate in the On-campus Recruitment Program.