Before beginning this application, be sure that you have read the criteria and schedules for the program for which you are applying. Understanding and meeting the criteria for aspects such as availability and time commitment are vital to acceptance. Please review the following links before starting the application.
*First year and study abroad students are only eligible to apply for SBO.
*Staff, faculty, and administrators are only eligible to apply to participate in Encounter El Salvador. Staff, faculty, and administrators should contact SBO or Project U.S. to inquire about being moderators.
- Review the three links above to see which program best fits your passions and schedule.
- Choose which program you would like to apply to.
- Complete the Immersions Application Form.
- Submit one completed reference form. (only applicable to Project U.S. and Encounter El Salvador)
- Complete an interview, if necessary. (only applicable to Project U.S. and Encounter El Salvador)
- Receive your decision letter!
Application Available: September 1, 2014
Application Deadline: October 1, 2014 by 3:00 p.m.*
Project U.S. Interviews: October
Encounter El Salvador Interviews: October
Decision Deadline: Decision letter will be sent electronically on October 10, 2014
* First round of Encounter El Salvador Applications extended to Saturday Oct. 4th at 3:00 p.m. Please do not let financial concerns inhibit you from applying. If you think you belong on the trip, apply! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
For questions concerning any of the CCSJ service immersions, please contact one of the following.
Spring Break Outreach: email@example.com
Project U.S.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encounter El Salvador: email@example.com
Application Form for Student Participant
Complete your application >> [application process is now close]
Application Form for Faculty/Staff/Administrator/Graduate Assistant