Before beginning this application, be sure that you have read the criteria and schedules for the program for which you are applying. Understanding and meeting the criteria for aspects such as availability and time commitment are vital to acceptance. Please review the following links before starting the application.
*Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply for Project U.S.
*Staff, faculty, and administrators are only eligible to apply to participate in Encounter El Salvador.
*Staff, faculty, and administrators should contact SBO or Project U.S. to inquire about being moderators.
- Review the three links above to see which program best fits your passions and schedule.
- Choose which program you would like to apply to.
- Complete the Immersions Application Form.
- Submit one completed reference form. (only for Project U.S. and Encounter El Salvador)
- Complete an interview, if necessary. (only for Project U.S. and Encounter El Salvador)
- Receive your decision letter!
Application Available: September 1, 2015
Application Deadline: October 1, 2015 by 3:00 p.m.*
Project U.S. Interviews: October 7-8, 2015
Encounter El Salvador Interviews: October 5-7, 2015
Decision Deadline: Decision letter will be sent electronically on October 10, 2015
For questions concerning any of the CCSJ service immersions, please contact one of the following.
Spring Break Outreach: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project U.S.: email@example.com
Encounter El Salvador: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form for Student Participant
Complete your application
Application Form for Faculty/Staff/Administrator/Graduate Assistant