- Nominations should be based on a faculty member's engaged scholarship activities as defined here.
- All Loyola University faculty members are eligible to receive the award.
- Faculty and community partners are invited to nominate their Loyola University faculty colleagues for this award. Faculty members may also nominate themselves.
- Students can ask a faculty member or community partner to consider nominating someone. Students may also serve as references.
- Upon nomination, the faculty award chair will notify the nominee and invite him or her to complete a short application, including a personal reflection and evidence, to be considered for the award. From this selection, the Committee on Engaged Scholarship will select awardees.
- Nominees who did not receive the award in the first year may choose to apply for a second year with an updated application packet.
Friday, January 17, 2014
- January 17: Nomination deadline
- December - February: nominees invited to apply and applications submitted
- February 14: Application packet deadline
- March 3-7: awardee(s) notified
- Friday, March 21: Award given to one or two faculty members at the Dean's Symposium
Please contact Dr. Rachel Grover, chair of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship Selection Committee at email@example.com.
Fields marked with * are required.