- Nominations should be based on a faculty member's engaged scholarship activities as defined here.
- All Loyola University faculty members are eligible to receive the award.
- Faculty and community partners are invited to nominate their Loyola University faculty colleagues for this award. Faculty members may also nominate themselves.
- Students can ask a faculty member or community partner to consider nominating someone. Students may also serve as references.
- Upon nomination, the faculty award chair will notify the nominee and invite him or her to complete a short application, including a personal reflection and evidence, to be considered for the award. From this selection, the Committee on Engaged Scholarship will select awardees.
- Nominees who did not receive the award in the first year may choose to apply for a second year with an updated application packet.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- Friday, January 23: Nomination deadline
- December - February: nominees are invited to apply and applications are submitted
- Friday, February 13: Application packet deadline for nominees who choose to apply
- March 2-6: awardee(s) notified
- Friday, March 20: Award given to one or two faculty members at the Dean's Symposium
Please contact the chair of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship Selection Committee at email@example.com.
Fields marked with * are required.