For Service-Learning Faculty
Faculty interested in identifying potential community partners for service-learning courses may:
- Use their own networks or web searches to identify potential partners.
- Consult with the Office of Service-Learning to learn about partners with whom CCSJ and the Office of Service-learning already have a relationship.
For Kolvenbach Applicants and Other Engaged Scholars
Faculty and students interested in identifying community partners for research and other projects, including Kolvenbach applicants seeking a partner, may review the following document. This Partnership Pool is a list of projects and research needs some of our community partners have shared with us over time, and which we have done our best to compile.
- Review the Partnership Pool information and identify potential partners from the list; please use this document as a starting point for ideas on collaborations.
- Meet with Kate Figiel-Miller, Assistant Director of Service-Learning, to discuss partnership and be directly connected with partners; and
- Meet with the potential partner and discuss the agency’s authentic needs, the applicant’s research needs, and the ways the proposed research project would meet those needs.
- As per Kolvenbach application guidelines, should the applicant and agency agree to move forward on a research partnership, submit a letter from the potential community partner to this effect as a part of the application.