USE YOUR FEDERAL WORK STUDY FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE!
If you receive a Federal Work Study grant, you can use it to be paid while performing community service!
- Have fun and challenging experiences!
- Gain valuable work skills!
- Use vehicles from Loyola’s motor pool to get to sites all over Baltimore!
- Review your schedule and determine days/times when you're available to work.
- Complete the Community Work Study Application Form with the site(s) and schedule(s) you'd prefer.
- The Community Work Study Coordinator, Victoria Downey, will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Complete the Work Study Agreement and employment paperwork with the Community Work Study Coordinator.
- Start working in the community!
**Please note: Students doing service as part of a service-learning class receive course credit for their service; they may not also receive pay as work studies for the same service. Work studies may opt to take on an additional unpaid day of service with the partner site or may serve at another site if they wish to participate in service-learning.
Fall Priority Deadline: September 15, 2016
Spring Priority Deadline: February 1, 2017
*Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until all positions are filled.
For any additional information concerning work study opportunities please contact Malia Maniyatt, The Community Work Study Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 410-617-2072.