Requirements of Members:
- Attend as many of weekly meetings as possible: every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in Maryland Hall 247 on Loyola's Evergreen Campus
- Participate in discussions, stay active in committee planning, and be attentive at professional development meetings
- Contribute dues, just $10 for the whole school year*
- Participate in at least one community engagement activity per month.
- Develop a passion for making a difference in urban school communities
*Dues: All chapter members who participate in professional development activities are required to pay dues through the national organization standards. The money will be used directly toward member benefits!