Our experienced staff is available to guide you through the planning and scheduling process for your event.
Items to consider when planning your event:
- What type of event will it be and how many people will be attending?
- What type of room would best fit your event? Click on “Meeting Rooms” (to the right) for a description of the types of rooms and capacities available for events.
- What are the dates and times you prefer?
- What are your technology needs?
Our standard presentation console includes the following:
- PC installed with Windows &, Microsoft Office Suite and internet browser;
- Optional laptop audio/visual connection (Apple laptops: you will need to provide your own VGA adapter);
- DVD player;
- Document camera;
- Integrated ceiling projector;
- Retractable projection screen;
- Touchscreen control panel that provides smooth transitions between technology sources (ex: DVD to PowerPoint to document camera to Prezi presentation);
- Presentation remote synced to console and;
- Wi-Fi and internet access is standard for all attendees
On-site technology support is available to assist you with your event.
- Will you need a wireless microphone? These are available in our large room.
- Will you need an easel with markers? How many easels?
- Will you need breakout rooms? How many?
- Do you need to discuss catering options?
- Do you need information on nearby restaurants or lodging establishments?
- Call 410-617-7601 to discuss your event with our facility reservationist, to check available dates, and event arrangement options.
- Once details have been finalized you will receive a confirmation and contract.
Please note: The Columbia Graduate Center is the site of Loyola University Maryland Graduate Programs in Business, Computer Science, Education, Liberal Studies, Montessori, Pastoral Counseling, and Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology. Reservations are accepted after semester academic schedules have been set. Once a rental agreement is signed, we will honor that commitment.