What is the main function of the ODTL?
Our goal is to maximize student learning by partnering with faculty to employ best practices in Ignatian digital pedagogy. We partner with faculty and help them develop their courses and learn how to best use the tools provided by Loyola.
- To maximize student learning by partnering with faculty to employ best practices in Ignatian digital pedagogy
- To design high quality, innovative face to face, hybrid, and online courses
- To provide training, instructional design support, and multimedia assistance
- To introduce innovative methodologies, research, and pilot appropriate methods.
- To support a community of practice in teaching and learning
- To fulfill the strategic plan and mission of the university by adopting new learning methodologies