Are you new to Loyola? Use the links to the right to get started, or check out the links below!
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, or come visit us at Knott Hall 105.
- Need to get acquainted with Moodle? Here are two self-paced Moodle course to get you started:
- Trying to figure out what technology is in your classroom?
- If you need help with a specific application, head over to our Application Support section, where we have thorough documentation covering some of the most commonly used applications at Loyola University Maryland.
- Do your students need some help with some of these technologies? Tell them to head to our Ed Tech Tools for Students page.
- Finding that our documentation isn't cutting it, and you'd like some face-to-face training with us? We provide training sessions year-round. Head to our Training Calendar to find a class that works for you.