You can now copy one or more recorded sessions and move them to a new folder quickly.
Use this 3-Step Method
- Go to loyola.hosted.panopto.com and log in using Moodle. Navigate to the folder where the original recorded sessions lives.
- Hover over the session name and the options will appear ( settings, share, edit, stats, and delete) > choose settings
- Under Session Information > you see recording name, then folder name.
- Next to the Folder Name Choose “edit” > from the drop down select the new folder
- Hit “save”. Then close the window, your recording will begin processing in the new folder.