- Tech Talk - What’s the best way to layout your Moodle course…and why? What’s going on with Loyola’s first online program? Who’s doing what in and outside of the classroom? Get the answers to these questions—and many more—at the season’s lunch and learn series. Space is limited so don't forget to register!
- Online Learning Consortium - Loyola has joined the Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C). Every member of our institution can now enjoy the Sloan-C institutional membership benefits which include workshop, conference, and publications discounts; research; and interaction with other members. We hope that you take full advantage of the benefits of Loyola's membership.
- Faculty Technology Incubator Lab Facilities
- Classroom Technology Around Campus
Get Started with Online Teaching
- Online Teaching - Resources and tools for Loyola faculty who are interested in teaching online classes.
Connecting from Home
Newsletter: Instruction Innovation
Instruction Innovation is your semesterly newsletter. It provides articles and information on technology trends, interactive tools, and resources available to you at Loyola University.