Loyola has digital signage available to advertise upcoming events. There are screens throughout the Student Center on the Evergreen Campus, as well as screens in both the Timonium and Columbia Graduate Centers.
- Limit your wording on each sign. Signs are only displayed for about 10 seconds at a time. Keep it short to give viewers a better opportunity to see your message.
- If you need to include a web link on a sign, make sure it is something short and memorable (or easy to write down quickly).
- Optimal aspect ratio and resolution (powerpoint can be used to easily create signage with these dimensions) for signage should be :
- 16:9 Landscape - 1920 x 1080
- 9:16 Portrait - 1080 x 1920
- 4:3 Landscape - 1024 x 768
- Save your file as a jpeg (.jpg) and email it to:
Questions regarding digital signage can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.