Loyola University Maryland

Facilities Management

Request Service

image divider

Submit a Service Request >>

  • NOTE: Your 'Caller ID" is the same as your universal login username.
  • Please include your Building, Room & Loyola phone extension for proper processing.
  • Need help submitting a service request? Here's detailed instructions on how to do it!

If you are unable to access Loyola's online Service Request system, you may call the Facilities Customer Service Desk at 410-617-2200. Our regular hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Electrical Maintenance

  • Power outages/tripped breakers and blown fuses
  • Broken outlets and switches
  • Interior and exterior lighting repair including bulbs and ballasts
  • Classroom lighting systems
  • Elevator maintenance
  • Parking gate repair
  • Generator repair
  • Carbon monoxide detector replacement

Environmental Services (Cleaning)

  • Office, Classroom and Lecture Hall Cleaning and Dusting (including furniture and light covers)
  • Indoor Trash Removal (including recycling and shredded paper)
  • Carpet Maintenance (including cleaning and water extraction)
  • Floor Maintenance (strip and wax)
  • Public Restrooms Cleaning
  • All Residence Hall Common Areas and Stairwells

General Maintenance

  • Ceiling and ceiling tile repair
  • Painting and wall repairs
  • Doors, door hinges and non-key related door problems
  • Small non-mechanical appliance repair (broken handles, loose hardware, etc.)
  • Window repair (including shades and closures)

Grounds Maintenance

  • Lawn Maintenance, Flowers, Trees, Shrubs, Leaf Removal
  • Outdoor Trash Removal (including recycling, shredded paper, dumpsters)
  • Sewer Debris Removal
  • Snow and Ice Removal
  • Banners & Campus Decorations
  • All Outdoor Common Areas and Walkways

HVAC (Heating and Cooling)

  • All Heating and Cooling Issues
  • Major Refrigeration Problems

Pest Control

  • Insect and Bug Control
  • Rodent Prevention and Control


  • Gas Leaks/Smell of Gas
  • Clogged Drains and Toilets
  • Leaking Faucets and Pipes
  • Overflowing Sink, Tub or Toilet

Signage (Interior and Exterior Signs)

  • Indoor/Outdoor Directional Signs
  • Personnel, Office and Classroom Signs
  • Residence Hall Signs
  • Department Identification Signs
  • Building Identification Signs

Student Furniture

  • Residence Hall Furniture (bed frames, mattresses, desks, sofas, tables, chairs, etc.)
  • Repair/Replacement of Residence Hall Furniture