Whether we are dropping off food for a meeting designing a full-service event with staffing, equipment and linens, no event is too big, too small or too complex for Evergreen Catering to handle. Mix all these ingredients together and you have a complete catering team that is prepared to flawlessly execute any type of event:
- Highly skilled, professionally trained culinary team
- Highest quality, freshest products delivered daily
- Customer-focused event staff assisting you with all your catering needs
- On-time deliveries from our staff
All of our events are the result of a collaborative effort between our event staff, culinary experts, operations teams and you—the final ingredient
Food and beverages are only allowed in designated food and beverage serving areas. All catering arrangements must be made through Loyola Dining Services. Menus, pricing, policies and team members can be found through the Dining Services' website or call 410-617-2985.
The only exceptions to this policy include:
- All Campuses—Food and non-alcoholic beverages served in departmental spaces not reserved through Event Services, where food is picked up or delivered and clean-up is done by the campus department.
- Evergreen and Timonium Campus—Exceptions may be granted for Events with specific catering needs that cannot be met by Loyola Dining Services. These exceptions must be approved one month in advance of the event by the Associate Vice President for Facilities and Campus Services.
- Columbia Campus— All catering arrangements at this location must be made with a University approved caterer.
- Timonium Campus—All catering arrangements at this location for events with more than 30 people, must be made with Loyola Dining Services. For events under 30 people, any University approved caterer may be used. If used for an event with under 30 people, Loyola Dining Services may add a $25 delivery charge.
Loyola has a “Pouring Rights” Agreement with The Pepsi Bottling Group. Per this agreement, User understands and acknowledges that beverages served and sold on the property owned or leased by Loyola University Maryland must be bottled or sold by The Pepsi Bottling Group. This includes bottled water. No signs or sponsorship of any other bottler permitted--there are no exceptions to this requirement. University staff has the right to remove any products that do not comply with this Agreement.
Alcoholic beverages shall not be permitted without Loyola’s prior approval through Event Services and Loyola Dining Services, which shall be granted or withheld in Loyola’s sole and absolute discretion, and subject to any conditions that Loyola may elect to place upon the service and consumption of such beverages.
Outside food or beverages sales are not permitted. Exceptions must be approved by the associate vice president for facilities and campus services and coordinated through Loyola Dining Services.